Shift Supervisor Anodizing
- Personnel Management:
Ensure compliance with the Internal Work Regulation, the process of discipline of the staff under their charge (production tenants)
Monitor the training plan for line leaders and setters
Supervise compliance with production indicators, ensure compliance with established procedures and work instructions.
Propose improvements to the process such as model changes, standardization of processes, poka yokes, etc., prevent failures and / or quality problems caused by human error or machinery in production lines
- Production Operation:
Review the outline of production plans.
Participate in meetings related to engineering changes, QRQC, Operations, JIDOKA, Scrap, follow-up to production plans
Comply with the problem escalation process
Validate new projects (acceptance protocol)
Release packaging instructions
Control and manage consumptions of WIP material
Generate daily production report
Verify the filling of the shiftbook / MES
Ensure compliance of 5'S in the Plant
Verify compliance to preventive maintenance programs for tooling tools and equipment
Promote continuous improvement through CBS
Monitor KPIs and generate action plans
Verify compliance to the machinery and tool maintenance program
Verify the follow-up to the calibration patterns
Participate in the elaboration of AMEF's
- Quality System:
Follow the guidelines established in the Quality System, complying with the activities, responsibilities and scope of the authority described in the procedures and instructions applicable to its process.
-Contribute to the compliance and monitoring of the indicators applicable to their processes.
-Ensure that the requirements of internal and external customers documented in the same documents, procedures, instructions, certifications and / or applicable requirements in their processes are met.
-Participation in the methodology of problem solving, as well as in the definition and implementation of corrective and preventive actions applicable to their activities.
-To stop the shipment, the station and / or line in case of detecting an anomaly, non-conforming product or suspicious, according to the procedures, instructions and relevant criteria.
-Report immediately on products or processes that do not meet the requirements for the client so that the product is not fulfilled in the future. Jidoka, reaction plan, contingency plan)
-Know and apply the Quality Policy.
-To inform your superiors of an abnormality (risks, hazards) founded in your areas related to environmental, safety and health issues (ISO14001 / ISO45001 / ISO50001)
- To be aware of all associated risks of your work area, routine, non-routine and emergency activities, as well as report any incidents that occurred before you leave the plant.
- To know the internal objectives and goals of ESH systems, ESH policy, energy policy and participate in compliance with them.
- To be knowledgeable for the handling of chemicals, use them safely so as not to be exposed and provide adequate disposition avoiding contamination and damage to the environment, as well as an incident/accident.
- To apply energy efficient use, avoid any waste, and perform proper waste segregation.-
- To use ESH procedures and other applicable procedures when performing any activity that requires it, such as cutting and welding, working at heights, handling chemicals, handling hazardous waste, or any other type of work that requires prior training or certification.
- To stop the operation once a deviation is affecting the operation, quality or environment has been detected or reported.
- To not carry out your work if your work area has unsafe conditions that put your physical integrity, health or the environment at risk.
Timely communication, teamwork.
- Education/ certification : Licenciatura / Ingeniería
- Professional Experience: 2 years experience in automotive manufacturing process (desirable)
- Project and/or Process Experience: Experience in manufacturing processes
- Leadership Experience
- Basic english
- Rotating three shifts
- IATF Process Advance
- Lean Manufacturing Process Advance
- Software Excel Advance
- Problem Solving A3 Advance
- Effective Supervision Process Expert
- Assembly process Process Advance
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services
Shift Supervisor Anodizing
ASOCIADO DE PRODUCCION
Packaging validation Operador I