System Process Architect - R&D Tires
As a member of our process digitalization team in R&D, you will play a crucial role in defining and implementing digital workflows into our IT Product & Specification Lifecycle Management systems. By this you are contributing to shape our internal product and technology development processes in strong collaboration with several stakeholders and support the R&D organization with impactful solutions.
- Translate business requirements concerning digitalization into efficient IT solutions in the R&D system landscape;
- Gain detailed understanding and review business requirements;
- Ensure and drive harmonization of final business requirements with various stakeholders during concept phase;
- Coordination and documentation of release testing;
- Identification of potential for continuous improvements in running processes;
- Act as contact person for R&D IT and stakeholders.
- Academic degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineering, IT, or related field;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders;
- Proficient in tackling loosely defined problems and delivering relevant answers and impactful insights;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- First professional experience in a R&D environment within a global organization (is a plus);
- Knowledge in programming language(s) and data analytical methods, is beneficial;
- Very good communication skills in English.
- Integration in a dynamic international work environment;
- Agile and collaborative workstyle;
- Hybrid working model (on-site and remote);
- Continuous opportunities for the promotion of talent and training.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.