Mandatory Internship - Graphical Design in Engineering - REF33326L
The Machine Intelligence department as a part of Manufacturing Technology Engineering organization at our location Hannover-Stöcken is in charge of bringing robust and innovative digital solutions to the industrial machinery. We are working on topics like artificial intelligence, extended reality, vision and measurement systems, automatic validations, automation and robotics.
Within this exciting work environment, we are offering a mandatory internship position starting as soon as possible. For the best learning experience possible, the mandatory internship should require a duration of 3–6 months.
Your tasks will include the following activities:
- Support in department communication and marketing activities
- Making of department standard visual aids
- Content creation and maintenance of ConNext department page
- Organisation of internal events
- Taking department image photos and clips
- Students (m/f/diverse) that study Communications, Media studies, Economics or similar
- Ideally having a specialization in Design and Media
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or similar
- Knowledge of Camtasia, CapCut or similar
- Competent handling of MS Office-programs
- Good knowledge of German language and very good knowledge of English
- Creativity, team spirit, due Diligence
Please attach your current certificate of enrollment and also your current transcripts of records and an extract of certificate for a mandatory internship. Those documents are mandatory for processing your application.
If required, please submit your valid residence permit as well as your work permit, including the additional sheet.
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation
- Working in an international environment
- Team with innovative mindset
- Freedom to act
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.