- Drive and align the standardization I4.0 and production digitalization
- Innovate and Improve:
- Creating and aligning roadmap for (new) technologies
- Scanning market trends and involving internal and external suppliers
- Developing solutions
- Planning and aligning technology strategy in production
- Enforcing standard processes by developed solutions
- Define, apply and improve the process parameters of product manufacturing
- Define and optimize the general Lay Out of the plant.
- Definition of process standards, ergonomic standards and ensuring their compliance
- Coordination of multidisciplinary teams for process changes
- Align with Product and Process Industrialization (PPI) to realize process changes and industrializations of new product specifications. Process definition, commissioning and validation for new launches products.
- Definition of manufacturing concepts
- That the company complies with the safety, hygiene and environmental procedures required by the STPS standards.
- Definition of: standard operation sheet, work combination table and (standard work instruction) job instruction sheet including standard times (e.g. by time studies) based on work instructions and according to standard
- Project identification, impact estimation, budget management and capitalization of assets coordination.
- Complying with and enforcing the quality policy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 2 years of experience in industry within projects related to industry 4.0. Development and implementation of solutions. Desirable as project leader. (Experience in assembly, plastics and rubber processes is a plus)
- Intermediate English
- Industry 4.0, Innovation (Advance)
- Project management (Advance)
- Problem solving, change management (Advance)
- Electronics, Pneumatics, Hydraulics and Mechanics
- Lean manufacturing
- Core tools
- IATF 16949
- Lean Manufacturing
- Industrial Security and Lock Out Tag out
- ESH & Ergonomics
- Process simulation
At Continental we are committed to building an inclusive and discrimination-free ecosystem in Mexico, these principles are rooted in our corporate philosophy and culture. Therefore, it is totally forbidden to request a pregnancy or HIV test as part of our selection processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.