In AI Development Center of Continental, we create next generation automotive software solutions which make Autonomous Driving safe and affordable. We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future by delivering software solutions for ADAS projects.
The complexity of future mobility systems grows continuously. The development of Driver Assistance and Autonomous Driving systems and their cutting-edge components (Radar, Lidar, Camera, Ultrasonic and Central Processing Unit) is one of the key area to secure our way towards Vision Zero (eliminate injuries & accidents).
- Definition of Software architecture covering multiple subsystems and disciplines. Decompose and allocate responsibilities to the respective disciplines with respect to the deployment of the elements to the target hardware
- Develop formal specification for static design (interfaces, sub-systems, components), dynamic behavior (e.g. high-level component interactions), resource allocation & consumption
- Provide appropriate design guidelines to other architects of the sub-systems - in addition to architectural specification
- Design the software architecture incrementally for testability. Derive Requirements, define and document them in a testable manner
- Respect Organizational Standards (Functional Safety, Software Security, ASPICE, etc.)
- Work as part of an international team alongside renowned internal and external experts in the field, benefit from university collaborations, participate in real-world field tests.
- University degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) from a quantitative field (e.g., computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, data science)
- Good software development experience in embedded systems
- Knowledge of software integration processes and methodologies
- Familiar with software architecture design tools (e.g. Rhapsody)
- Familiar with requirements management tools (e.g. DOORS)
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player with strong focus on quality and result delivery
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written
- Collaborative, open-minded attitude, ability to work in a respectful professional team.
IN ADDITION, IT WOULD BE BENEFICIAL TO HAVE:
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning / Deep Learning application in automotive projects
- Requirements Management experience
- Project Management experience
- Supplier Management experience
- Experience in the automotive industry with automotive processes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Participation in exciting, highly innovative projects
- Personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- Ability to directly deliver software into real products
- Opportunity to turn your ideas into reality
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, people skills and language skills
- A friendly, respectful and collaborative work environment that encourages creativity and innovation
- Competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including:
- Private health insurance
- Bonus system
- Employee discounts
- Sport pass support
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- Easily accessible office location in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin Square).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.