Internship for HR IT EMEA II Region - (TM)
- Daily system monitoring activities (inbound/outbound jobs, replication between Success Factors-Employee Central and backend SAP HCM system);
- SAP Roles and authorizations basic administration;
- Direct collaboration with the HR business partner (HR Operations Center) and external consultants;
- Basic system administration (reports, ad hoc queries, imports);
- 1st level support for incidents;
- Change request management;
- Act as Project manager officer in country projects;
- On-going studies in Information Technology, Business Administration or related field;
- Ability and willingness to collaborate and work in teams (also in virtual teams), intercultural sensitivity, good communication skills;
- MS Office know how required;
- Quality-orientation, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Business fluent English language skills (spoken and written);
- Participation in SAP ERP university courses would be considered as an advantage.
What we offer:
- Flexible working time;
- Home office;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period;
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.