Internship - Cybersecurity for Shopfloor Manufacturing - REF28941Z
Digital Manufacturing Technology at our location Hannover-Stöcken is in charge of developing, standardizing and implementing competitive IT interfaces related solutions to all production technology areas in the Tire Manfuacturing plants globally.
Within this exciting work environment, we are offering an internship position starting as soon as possible. For the best learning experience possible, the internship should have a minimum duration of 6 months.
Your tasks will include the following activities:
- Support with the implementation of Cybersecurity community worldwide
- Support on delivering the contents in our Connext community
- Develop Power BI reports for Cybersecurity KPIs
- Develop Cybersecurity Office reports
- Support on the implementation of our ongoing Cybersecurity Campaigns
- Students (m/f/diverse) that study Electrical Engineering, Informatics, Mechatronics or similar
- Ideally having a specialization in Industrial Automation
- Knowledge of Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Reporting tools, e.g., Power BI
- Knowledge of Networking Security Controls
- Confident handling of MS Office-Programs
- Fluent English language skills and basic command of German language
- Great communication and networking skills, structured and creative thinking
Please attach your current certificate of enrollment and also your current transcripts of records and an extract of certificate for a mandatory internship. Those documents are mandatory for processing your application.
If required, please submit your valid residence permit as well as your work permit, including the additional sheet.
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to get knowledge on Cybersecurity related Networking tools and reporting architectures
- Working on an international environment
- Global presence and recognition
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.