HR IT Consultant Talent & C4C
As a Consultant for SAP Successfactors / Talent & C4C – Cloud for Customer (m/f/diverse) for our cloud-based suite for human capital management you will support further enhancements both in technical and operational excellence and will take over responsibility for certain aspects of the system.
In detail your tasks include:
- Leading the design and deployment of SAP SuccessFactors Talent module (e.g. Performance management, Goal management, Development, Succession, Calibration) and C4C (Cloud For Customers)
- Maintain, improve and coordinate global operational service management across various internal and external stakeholders using ITIL standards and interaction with the customer as main responsible for incident management
- Supporting the global Talent Management and C4C System in further development of reporting and technical administration process e.g. configuration, provisioning, support, testing, role maintenance and improving and rolling out of concepts
- Act as Key Stakeholder in global Non-Standard-Change Request and support business in the technical validation and analysis of new enhancements or releases; Define business and technical requirements together with customers, support standardization and drive the alignment among business, country responsible and the entire support stream
- Provide technical competence for Talent and C4C functionalities when it comes to Change Requests ideas and consult regional projects
- Steers improvement projects and consulting business
- Align implementation with several internal stakeholder such as internal HR IT colleagues from different regions and teams (replication, GHR, LMS, Compensation, EC)
- Act as emergency contact in case of outages and manage Top Stakeholder Management
Academic degree in Computer Sciences, Business Administration, Business Informatics or several years of work experience the above mentioned field
Strong communication and moderation skills
Well organized and proactive work approach, strategic thinking
Advanced knowledge and experience in IT Project Management, ideally as project lead
Basic knowledge and experience in IT Service Management, incl. managing external service providers
Expertise in knowledge and information management
Basic knowledge in cloud solutions and architecture, specifically on SAP Successfactors
Fluent English (spoken and written)
If you meet the requirements you will hear from us in 15 days
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The HR IT department of Continental takes care about all IT services related to our employee lifecyle needs. Beside diverse, exciting and challenging projects around the globe, the remarkable highlight of our organization is the inspiring team spirit. We are working for one another with a high passion to win, celebrate success with the trust given freedom to act.