Internship Test Software Development Engineer for UX (TM)
Creating powerful software used to push our products over the Edge!
That is what we do – and that is what we want YOU for.
Since manual testing is so 70’s, you must understand our users context, know specific SW development Environments and develop software tools that can be used for test automation in the 20’s .
Since assumption is the mother of all Epic Fails you must understand how stuff works, anticipate how it may NOT work and develop an efficient way to check both cases.
As a Internship Test Software Development Engineer, you will assist in developing our Testing Toolchains that allow Test Engineers to check and report the functionalities of our Automotive User Experience Devices.
This being a Internship position in a Testing Discipline of an international Automotive Company, we require you to:
- University degree in the making in a relevant field (i.e. Computer science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Informatics, etc.);
- Have great analytical capabilities;
- Good communication skills;
- Be proficient in using any PC Scripting/Programing Language;
- Have knowledge in Web development Languages;
- Be fluent in English : C1 or above (as defined by CEFR).
If additionally, you bring many of the following to the table, it will put you in front of the pack:
- Experience in automotive industry;
- Experience in software development process;
- Knowledge in using Windows Office (MS Word, MS Excel and VBA)
- German knowledge.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.