Position: Mechatronics Base development SW Engineer (Failsafe Degradation concept design and development)
Design, Development and Testing of Mechatronic Software for Electronic Braking System
Experience: 3 to 8 Years
- Create software design to meet the internal and customer requirements.
- Software development using C language
- Create the test specification and perform the unit test cases and integration tests
- Ensure the quality of deliverables (design, code, test, reviews) as per ASPICE standards
- Follow Agile development and adhere to sprint planning (2 weeks cycle)
- Programming Skills - Embedded C
- Python or Perl scripting language (basic know-how is preferrable)
- Experience in SiL / HiL testing will be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Autosar Architecture
- Domain knowledge in Automotive Industry(preferrable)
- Experience in Automotive SW development and Testing
- Experienced in Problem Solving & Deriving Solutions
Bachelors or Master’s degree in Electronics/ Mechatronics.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Automotive Components (India) Pvt. Ltd. (Technical Center India)