A local resource to support and maintain the IT systems at the plant for both local users and Corporate IT. The IT Coop will focus on date to day issues, as well as long term projects to him improve IT systems at the plant.
• Maintain and support all computer systems, networks, printers, phones, video systems, etc. throughout the plant
• Assist with all IT related subjects
• Desk top support for all users onsite
• Complete trainings for new hires, as well as training for new program, software, etc.
• Manager vendors and their sure of all plant systems, including the internet hook up needed for machines such as Shock Watch, Fastenal machines and other items.
• Advise on IT related issues for projects going on throughout the plant.
• Advise and give suggestions on current technology and utilization to optimize processes with the plant.
• Resource to Corporate IT for projects
• Investigation of IT related system issues/problems
• Any other duties assigned by the IT Manager.
- Must be a full time student
- Must be able to work year round
- Work a minimum of 12 hours while school is session
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Flexible work schedule to work around school schedule
- Ability to flex up to 40 hours per week when school is not in session.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.