- Initiates and implements process improvements focusing on scrap reduction.
- Introduces new process steps improving line balances, cycle time improvements.
- Conducts study to improve process capability using Six Sigma Quality Tools.
- Ensures proper conduct of corrective and preventive maintenance of all production floor machineries, equipment and production utilities.
- Prepares, submits reports, maintains and updates records, FPY and OEE of department.
- Ensures that Jiodoka is implemented on all applicable stations.
- Generates and implements ideas focusing on cost savings, scrap reduction and production capability.
- Actively look for improvement on how to further improve OEE (Availability, Performance and Quality) and FPY of the line and equipment)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.