WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH:
- Preparation, documentation and tracking of supplier complaints
- SAP locking of supplier defective raw materials, data maintenance
- Sending defective products to the supplier
- Preparation of monthly / weekly reports, monitoring of quality indicators and cycle time
- Maintenance and tracking of warehouse blocked area
- Organizing meetings, supplier visits, supporting the work of engineers
- Keeping in contact with the Central Laboratory
- Participation in long-term projects
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF:
- You are taking a full-time higher education course, mainly in engineering or quality
- You are interested in quality management systems and their development
- You have an intermediate level of English, both orally and in writing
- You are familiar with MS Office programs
- You can work an average of 3-5 days a week for at least 1 year
- You are an open person, you have a technical interest and an engineering approach
- You like to work both independently and in a team
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
- You can learn about the latest electronics manufacturing technologies from the most outstanding professionals
- You can take part in innovative projects that can be used as a thesis topic later
- We provide opportunities for continuous improvement and personalized performance evaluation
- We provide competitive income
Vezessen együtt a Continentallal! Tegye meg az első lépést, és töltse ki az online jelentkezési lapot!
Continental is one of the world's leading technology companies, present in Hungary with seven factories, a tire sales representative, a logistics center and an artificial intelligence development center, and employs more than eight thousand employees together with the hired workforce.