Working Student - eBusiness (m/f/diverse)
To support our eBusiness team, we are looking for a working student (m/f/diverse) for a minimum duration of 6 months starting as soon as possible. The working time is about 20h/week.
The focus of this exciting position is to support the team with the following activities:
- Handling of requirement engineering
- Roll-out documentation & activities
- Ensurement of reliable testing processes (that includes testing catalogues, testing automation, testing documentation)
- Execution of an eBusiness competition analysis
- Students (m/f/diverse) majoring in economics / IT or comparable fields of study
- Confident handling of MS Office-programs
- Fluent English and good German language skills, both spoken and written
- Interest and experience in eBusiness/ eCommerce environments
- Structured and independent way of working
Please remember to upload your current matriculation certificate as well as your current grade table, as these are mandatory for processing your application.
If required, please submit your valid residence permit with the additional sheet.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.