Controller Regional HR Services
For the area of "Reward, HR Controlling & Global Mobility" within the Group Sector we are looking for you at our location in Porto.
In Group HR Controlling we are responsible for the internal and external reporting of human capital related costs and key figures. We also act as consultants to operational HR departments to enable optimal decision making. Furthermore, we promote the global harmonization of guidelines and standards and provide trends and insights for the sustainable alignment of measures to Continental's Human Relations Strategy.
Besides that, we are in charge of cost center controlling for the Group Functions Human Relations as well as the operational controlling of our People Services in Germany and Continental's Institut for Technology and Transformation.
As a new member in our team, you will have the ownership for central controlling of our Global People Services and be able to contribute with the following tasks:
- Responsible for the coordination of the planning and forecasting process of our Global People Services (incl. data collection, consolidation and alignement with Regional Controller)
- Reporting, tracking and analysis of costs and key figures (including control of target achievement)
- Harmonization of processes within regions and countries
- Providing guidelines and securing compliance
- Preperation of Management Reviews
- Understanding business needs and subsequent development and implementation of advanced reporting and analytics solutions (e.g. KNIME workflows, Power BI dashboards)
- Academic degree in Economics, Business Administration or comparable qualification
- First professional experience in controlling/accounting in a global organization desirable
- Knowledge of financial reporting systems (especially SAP)
- Very good handling with MS Office software (especially MS Excel)
- Passion for data modelling with business intelligence dashboarding solutions and platforms (e.g. Power BI, KNIME)
- Business fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Experience in project management as well as experience in process optimization
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking skills
- High quality focus and customer orientation
- Motivated team-player, who loves to work in an international environment
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.