Internship for SQM Team - Manufacturing TM
If you are still a student, you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our Electronics Manufacturing Plant!
Our new colleague will be responsible for:
- Working in SQM dedicated SW tools. Ex: SAP;
- Maintaining and managing data;
- Verifying sorting activities based on work instruction;
- Work with MS Excel;
- Preparing samples for return to suppliers;
- Offering support for all team members.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and
Our intern should:
- Be enrolled in University;
- Have communication skills & Be opened to continuously learn new things;
- Have English & Microsoft Office skills;
- Be organized, with attention to details;
- Be responsive to the given feedback and make changes as required;
- Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.