Calibration Manager - SAM PSS (TM)
We aim to realize concepts, together with the automotive industry, that help maximize protection for occupants, pedestrians and all other road users in case of a crash. For this reason, an open mind for what's new is very important to us.
We believe in saving lives when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident.
We respect our customers and bring significant contribution to automotive functional safety world.
We put quality first and do not rely on half-measures.
We focus on employees by creating an atmosphere of teamwork, creativity, optimism by dealing with everyone in an open manner.
We say yes to challenges and we aim to be better tomorrow than today.
That's why we are looking for dynamic and motivated people for increasing our Algorithm Application team in Timisoara.
For our calibration manager position we offer you a detailed training to be the foundation for a career in the area of product application for airbag safety systems. Based on this training you will be able to manage SW components for various vehicle platforms.
You will maintain a close collaboration with the car manufacturers in order to gather requirements, provide solutions and contribute to the development of the next generation of products for airbag systems.
The Calibration Manger:
- Plans, tracks and controls all related activities for a calibration;
- Is the interface to the involved disciplines;
- Performs the calibration of the SW Components (non-algorithm parts of the product);
- Performs the system integration by selecting and combining the correct ECU hardware, SW version and calibration data;
- Ensures conformity to processes;
- Performs tests to verify that the calibration satisfies the underlying requirements.
This is what it takes to be a successful Calibration Manager:
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, etc);
- Team work, good communication and organizational skills, working on a tight schedule, structural thinking;
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge (excel, powerpoint);
- Good English skills; German language is an advantage;
- Focus on customer satisfaction;
- Requirements engineering skills;
- Calibration skills for SW Components;
- Knowledge of the Systems and Products;
- Ideally some automotive or system experience;
- Project management background is a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.