Algo Development experience :
· 5 - 6 years of experience in image pre processing
· Understanding of ISP for Renesas or TI platforms.
· Good C/C++ Hands-on (Matlab is only additional advantage)
· Hands-on Experience on "Lens distortion"
· Image pre processing Techniques ( minimum 3 years of working experience) / Good understanding of Image quality
· OpenCV / Intel Intrinsics / Python(additional advantage)
· Knowledge on Embedded HW is additional advantage
Tools Experience :
• IDE: VisualStudio/Eclipse/Matlab/Pycharm
• Version control tool: Git
• Image processing libraries : OpenCV
- Contribute to the development and execution of ISP development portfolio/roadmap
- Design & Development as per BU processes, Reuse and adaptation of existing SW components
- Algo Design, Source Code writing
- Carry out the necessary documentation, reviews, evaluation metrics and quality tests for the developed components/features
- ISP outputs with desired component quality for computer vision
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.