Digital HW Design Engineer - Semiconductor Background (m/f/diverse) - REF21204S
This position can either be filled in Ulm or in Lindau.
We are looking for a Digital Hardware Design Engineer (m/f/diverse) with a strong semiconductor background knowledge who is motivated to take over responsibilities in our radar base development team at the location in Ulm.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Digital module design with strong focus on memories and related interfaces
- Responsibility for memory compliance measurements (planning, setup, tracking..)
- Establishing memory strategy and memory roadmap together with internal and external stakeholders
- Technology scouting related to emerging and mature memory technologies together with other departments
- Hardware-software interface definition, configuration setup, device initialization (software background would be helpful)
- Memory test strategies and robustness analyses
- Supporting field return analyses
- Requirements management on component level
- Mentoring for other locations worldwide
- Supplier management and project management
- Academic degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering with automotive background experience or similar qualification
- Good semiconductor background knowledge with focus on memory technologies
- Basic knowledge and skills in software coding
- Familiar with requirements management tools such as DOORS or IMS
- Business fluent English language skills as well as good German language skills (written and spoken)
- Team player (m/f/diverse) with strong focus on quality and result delivery
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation skills
- Willingness to travel (worldwide)
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
- Our products save lives. We offer you an interesting and varied job as part of a motivated team at one of the largest suppliers to the automotive industry
- An attractive compensation package that comes along with unique flexible working conditions like hybrid work, flexible working time, sabbaticals that help you to balance work, family and spare time
- Exciting, varied projects in our high-tech customer environment
- Numerous career opportunities and the rapid assumption of responsibility, in line with our four corporate values passion to win, trust, freedom and for one another
- A large selection of internal and external training measures, supported by our group-wide learning platform and regular feedback meetings as part of our talent management
- A comprehensive range of additional benefits, such as various sports and wellness offers, JobRad and sick pay supplement
- Child care services, subsidies for child-sick days and much more
- Attractive regions to live and work directly on Lake Constance, in the country or in the cosmopolitan city with a heart
Shape the future of autonomous mobility with us!
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.