- Development and analysis of the system architecture for a computing platform
- Breaking down modules to the functional and physical sub-Architectures
- Coordination of the architectures in the subsystems HW, SW, ME, Algo etc.
- Coordination and evaluation of the system and customer requirements
- Participation in the development of the “work flow” for requirements
- Collaboration and organization of the FMEA, DRBFM, FTA systems
- Coordination and evaluation of risks (Risk Management)
- Analysis of the state and time behavior of the overall system
- Collaboration in the development of the technical security and security concept
- Participation in concept and acquisition activities
Experience: 3+ Years
- Completed studies in engineering, computer science, electrical engineering or comparable training
- First professional experience in systems engineering and product development safety-relevant embedded systems in the automotive industry
- Experience in the field of functional safety (e.g. ISO26262, IEC61508)
- Experience in systems engineering and architecture
- Experience in requirements management and engineering
- Experience in the analysis and evaluation of complex systems
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Moderation and teamwork skills
- First professional experience in the field of driver assistance and active safety systems
- Experience with requirements management tools (e.g. IBM Doors, IMS, ...)
- Experience with architecture tools (e.g. Rational Rhapsody)
- Experience in software and hardware architecture
- Very good comprehension and analytical thinking
- Structured and organized way of working
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.