- Strong knowledge of embedded system: Micro controller and its peripherals, operating system, memory.
- Knowledge on security relevant HW such as HSM, SHE. Trust Zone will be added advantage
- Good C programming skill and scripting language knowhow - Python
- Exposure ECU communication and flash programming will be added advantage
- Solid understanding of cryptographic algorithms (AES, ECC Curves, RSA, SHA, HMAC, CMAC, etc)
- Understanding of UNECE, ISO/SAE 21434 and others cybersecurity standards and regulations.
- Hands on experience in AUTOSAR Cyber Security module configuration and integration
- Strong knowledge of cryptography, implementation
- Proficient in Vector tools (CANoe, CANanlyser), Static analisis (QAC) and Source and confiuration management (Integrity)
Experience: 3+ Years
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.