Software Architect (m/f/d) High Performance Computing REF18401Y
We search for a Software Architect (m/f/diverse) for solutions in Automotive High Performance Computing:
- Plans the architectural runway for the agile release train in terms of enabler features
- Defines SW Architecture in collaboration with other SW Architects
- Specifies architectural Enablers and get them "ready" for the Agile Teams for further break-down
- Actively supports the realization of enabler features in the Agile teams
- Actively supports creation and optimization of the CI/CT pipeline
- Establishes and supports definition of non-functional requirements - especially in the areas of performance and re-usability
- Defines tests in the CI/CT pipeline to automatically monitor performance KPIs
- Partners with solution train architects to elaborate enabler capabilities (and to break them down into enabler features)
- Partners with the Release Train Engineer (m/f/diverse) to find the right balance between customer features and enabler features
- Hybrid Work is possible
- University degree in electrical engineering, computer science or comparable qualification
- Experience in product development, preferably in system or software development and architecture
- Scaled agile framework knowledge
- Knowledge in dealing with agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban/etc.)
- Knowledge about modelling architecture with UML/SysML
- Knowledge about the creation of decision matrices (e.g. for make-or-buy decisions)
- Experience with Security or Functional Safety topics is beneficial
- Experience in leading technical POCs (proof of concepts)
- Knowledge about design patterns and how to apply them appreciated
- Very good German and English language skills in written and spoken
- Experience in international and intercultural cooperation
- Teamplayer, agile mindset is welcome
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.