Vehicle Validation Engineer
An opportunity has become available for the right person to join Continental at one of our luxury Automotive OEM's and become a part of our Engineering Team.
- Responsible for Vehicle data Acquisition
- Tasks Involve Installing, testing and monitoring vehicle dataloggers
- Management, Tracking and Retrieving Loggers
- Creating Datalogger Configurations including XCP over Flexray/ CAN
- Working on prestigious development vehicles
- Knowledge of Vehicle Networks, electrical systems and Architectures
- Knowledge of CAN/ Flexray/ LIN
- Experience with Vector tools, CANoe/ CANape
- Engineering Experience with automotive or similar products
- Knowledge of Vehicle Dataloggers GIN/ TTTech
- Experience of working with Electrified vehicles
- Polite and professional attitude
- Organised by nature
- Ability to present reports to higher management.
- Available to travel in Europe without restrictions
- Full UK driving license
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package with annual "Value Sharing Bonus" paid to all employees.
- A generous contributory pension scheme.
- Healthcare cash back scheme.
- 33 Days holiday
- Employee discounts on Continental tyres and other products.
- Death in service insurance.
- Free on-site parking.
- Flexible working.
- On-going training and excellent personal development opportunities.
- Birthdays off
- Discount on gym membership for you and our partner
- Free Thrive app access
- Workwear provided
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Purchase more holiday days
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.