Prototype Management and Sales Support - CSC TM
- Handling of the complete sample and pre-series logistics in an international environment, including billing of sample parts on the basis of worldwide customer delivery schedules and quantity specifications from the project.
- Retrieving pre-series delivery call-offs from specific customer system platforms (B2B) and verifying the data with Sales and/or Project Manager.
- Coordination of sample requirements and provision dates with the development department and prototype construction and verification of their compliance.
- Clarification of questions and contradictions regarding customer delivery call-offs, if necessary detailed planning of minimum requirements.
- Development of solutions in special cases, such as arranging of replacement deliveries in the context of technical changes or escalation in the event of unforeseen events.
- Maintenance of delivery status in the customer system platform (B2B)
- In case of customer request deviations: Communication with the customer and work on as well as implement solutions (such as organizing transport,
- Timely invoicing on sample deliveries
- Weekly tracking of scheduling accuracy at customer-specific sub-level in different EDP systems (e.g. SAP, customer system platforms)
- Review of customer accounts with regard to price differences and logistics charges in the sample phase and implementation of receivables management for sample deliveries.
- Administrative support of sales managers in the support of a defined clientele, for example: Download and review of data from the B2B portal (price-agreements, orders, requirement plans, INCA). Variant and price maintenance as the basis for the customer demand plan in coordination with development (part number handling)
- Degree in Economics or Business administration
- Professional experience (OEM, Tier1/Tier2, supplier) in the automotive sector, ideally in logistics / sales (advantage)
- Reliable MS Office 365 skills
- Proficiency in SAP (advantage)
- English and German language skills written and spoken
- Above average commitment and high resilience
- Independent and responsible way of working
- Ability to communicate and work within a team
- Willingness to engage in intercultural cooperation with international colleagues
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.