Internship Embedded Software Developer for Autonomous Mobility (TM)
If you are curios in regards with how electronic and programmable parts which makes vehicles smart and intelligent, are made and you are at the point in life, where you’re about to do first steps into the professional career, we have the perfect opportunity for you. Our colleagues from Autonomous Mobility Software group are looking for new young talented further teammates to share their know-how, passion, motivation and energy with them within the fantastic journey of building Autonomous Mobility systems for autonomous cars.
What you will do?
You will learn and contribute to the development of Embedded SW for various AM products(RADAR, LIDAR, CAMERA) which in more detailed means the following:
- Design and implement software of embedded devices(AM Camera and Radar ECUs) and systems(Camera + Radar Fusion) from SW discipline requirements;
- Design, develop, code, test and debug software components;
- Review code and design;
- Testing of the implemented software.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility for basic tasks after an initial training and learning phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Currently you are student in a faculty which has high focus on Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics, Mathematics, Physics, etc.;
- Knowledge and curiosity in C++ /C/ ASM or any other programing language;
- Knowledge and interest in microchips and microcontrollers;
- Basic know-how in regards with using oscilloscopes, signal generators and other measurement tools;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Logical and analytical thinking;
- Willingness to learn new things;
- Easy to adapt to new challenges.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
“Every great journey, starts with a small step”
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Autonomous Mobility (AM) is the most important technology for self-driving cars and, as a result, has become one of the fastest-growing automotive electronics segments. Autonomous Mobility is a combination of electric systems that are focused on automating and improving all of the vehicle’s other systems to ensure better, safer driving.