Team Leader for Design Tools & Processes - Sample Production UX (TM)
Organizing and leading the activities related to the Design Tools and Processes Team from the Sample Production BU UX regarding:
- CAD design for jigs and tools needed for the samples build and for the related processes;
- CNC manufacturing of jigs and tools;
- Gluing processes using robot gluing cells.
Planning and tracking of tasks on a daily base, prioritization and assuring the deadlines are respected.
Rolling out all needed assembly and processes tools on projects and perform the run at rate for calibrating the processes parameters and to check the output values.
Constantly focusing on improvement and standardization of tools design used for samples build and the gluing processes.
Continuously focusing on quality and productivity of the processes output.
Responsible for trouble shooting and structural problem solving of the issues within the area of responsibility.
Interface with R&D and Manufacturing Technology for processes and any other technical topics.
Responsible for escalations related to the team and technical area of responsibility.
Performing line management for the team with a special attention on people development and appropriate working environment.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- University degree in a relevant field (e.g., Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering);
- Experience in coordinating teams;
- Knowledge about mechanical design, tools and processes;
- Open minded, proactive and quality oriented;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good command of English (speaking & writing).
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.