Internship Support Admin - AN (TM)
Looking for an internship in the administrative field?
Would you like to put your knowledge into practice in a dynamic, multicultural environment?
As a student in our team, you will:
- Involved in organizing team events & meetings;
- Schedule technical tests and interviews;
- Prepare reports and presentations necessary for ongoing activities;
- Active involvement in recruiting activities.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
- University student (i.e.: Communication & Public Relations, Social Sciences, etc.);
- Very good MS Office knowledge;
- Attention to detail;
- Diligent and responsible;
- Good communication & networking skills;
- Good English knowledge.
What we offer :
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A chance for further development on several areas;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Flexible working hours for your studies;
- Employee discount for local vendors;
- Health & wellness;
- Employee events.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.