CAK - PSS OSS Project Manager
- Internal and external representative regarding all aspects of the project
- Achievement of time, cost and quality target along with customer vehicle development plan
- Management of project profit, loss and spending by controlling capital investment, R&D spending and customer reimbursement
- Management of project deliverables by coordination across all stakeholders
- Risk management and countermeasure planning
- Above of bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minumum 7 years of work experience in Automotive industry or related field
- Good communication skills for customer relationship
- Good command in English
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.