Cybersecurity Specialist - Automotive
Digital security is becoming more and more complex and thus important in the automotive industry. Nowadays, a car is able to execute complex tasks in a harmonious way because it is composed of 100 microprocessors, or more, all networked together, running up to 100 million lines of code. If these systems or components are not well protected it will create an ideal condition for hackers to explore. We at CES are constantly looking for applying all the actual state-of-the-art cybersecurity solutions, enabling us to secure the next generation of technological cars. Therefore, if you are passioned and wish to be part of this technological revolution join us in this adventure.
Main tasks / responsibilities:
- Analyze customer security requirements in project acquisition.
- Identify possible security flaws on the customer design.
- Support customer on creating security requirements accordingly to the security level that they desire on their systems.
- Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment of Automotive Systems (TARA).
- Derive security measures from TARA analysis.
- Design a dedicated cybersecurity concept to mitigate the risks derived from the TARA analysis.
- Specification, design and review of the security architecture with the system architect.
- Coordinate/support the development team through the implementation of the product.
- Create the needed documentation to comply with Continental Security & Privacy Process.
- Degree-qualified in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Security, or related disciplines.
- Cryptographic and communication protocols know-how.
- Experience in the automotive area will be an advantage.
- Experience in software development or embedded system development will be an advantage.
- Ability to work in international teams and with international customers.
- Pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Willingness to travel worldwide.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting and diversified projects in all domains of Cross Technology division
- Bring automotive technologies to non-automotive industries
- Opportunity to work in multidisciplinary teams and acquire other competences
- Modern leadership culture
- Individual choice of working times
- Promotion of personal development
- Participation to the company’s success
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.