- Testing and Validation Engineer for Vehicle Electrical Configuration Loop
- Preferably will have control knowledge within VW Group Environment i.e. Sys42
- Create a Software and ZDC work instructions for Technician Team.
- Planning test and development programs and leading Technicians in this activity.
- Create a release pack of Software and ZDCs Install and configure data logging tools.
- Automotive experience
- Engineering Degree or extensive Automotive Electrical Experience.
- Ability to use CAN and Flexray tools
- Ability to communicate effectively with Engineering teams.
- Experience of VW Group systems
- Proven record in vehicle ECU software related software environment.
- Polite and professional attitude
- Ability to present reports to higher management.
- Available to travel in Europe without restrictions
- Full UK driving license
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package with annual "Value Sharing Bonus" paid to all employees.
- A generous contributory pension scheme.
- Healthcare cash back scheme.
- 33 Days holiday
- Employee discounts on Continental tyres and other products.
- Death in service insurance.
- Free on-site parking.
- Flexible working.
- On-going training and excellent personal development opportunities.
- Birthdays off
- Discount on gym membership for you and our partner
- Free Thrive app access
- Workwear provided
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Purchase more holiday days
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.