Expert for OOP Application Development - SMY (TM)
We are looking for an experienced software developer, to join our Smart Mobility development team in Timisoara.
You will carry out software development activities for commercial vehicles tooling software used within the SMY team, starting with requirements engineering, detail design and unit construction, going up to software unit verification, integration, and testing.
As an experienced software developer your main responsibility will be to:
- Understand SMY software development process
- Design, develop, integrate, and test medium to high-complexity software
- Learn how to use automotive specific development tools
- Graduated in Computer Science or Informatics.
- At least 3 years of experience
- Good knowledge of OOP programming language (e.g. Java, C#, C++)
- Good knowledge of OOP concepts (including SOLID principles)
- Good knowledge of design patterns and antipatterns (e.g. Singleton, Object Pool, Strategy, Observer, MVVM)
- Knowledge of multi-threading (create a thread, locking mechanisms, etc.)
- Knowledge of GUI libraries (what is a tree viewer, textbox, combo box, checkbox)
- English knowledge – intermediate level.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.