R&D Specialist / Lead
- More than 6 years of automotive industry Product development knowledge with Technical Leading competency
- Technical Negotiation skills required for customer handling
- Mechincal design Software Catia knowledge required to look design activity
- GD&T knowledge and tolerance stake-up calculation know-how required to build good design
- Basic knowledge of sensors and plastic injection molding parts knowledge
- Bring and deploy new Front End design ideas/methodologies to unlock faster decision-making building capabilities.
- Design compelling research plans, determine appropriate front-end methodologies, executive testing internally & with agency partners, as well as report findings and align stakeholders.
- Foster a culture of innovation, through collaboration and engagement, building open lines of communication with Global R&D and Marketing teams, as well as other functions within CFT.
- Support project work within the Value Creation phase of the Innovation process, bringing customer centricity to new developments.
- Fostering the innovation mindset within the R&D community, through the organization of creative sprints and workshops and events.
B.E ( Mechnical) / B.E ( Mechatroincs)
SAP Working Experience, Mold Flow simulation, Molding tool know how
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.