Technical Project Manager - Digitalization (m/f/d) REF16003E
We are looking for you, a Technical Project Manager - Digitalization (m/f/diverse), to support our Business Area (BA) User Experience (UX) at the location Babenhausen.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Roll-out and implementation of digitalization projects into process & customer projects at global Continental BA UX plants with defined standards
- Execution of the digitalization roadmap focused on simulation and applied Artificial Intelligence (AI) in close cooperation with the internals (plants) and externals (suppliers, research institutes)
- Technical project responsible for simulation activities & AI application activities
- Create and maintain comprehensive project tracking schedules, integration process, and delivery of project in terms of quality, costs & deadlines
- Collaboration with externals (research institutes, OEMs, and suppliers) to increase the state-of-the-art level of digital twins, virtual commissioning technologies, and other digitalization technologies at Continental BA UX
- Academic degree in a technical, project managing or digitalization related field
- Several years working experience in the automotive or consumer electronics industry in a variety of functions
- Experience as industrial engineer, simulation engineer for at least 5 projects and coordination experiences with all locations in region
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Self-responsible working in finding technical solutions and integration.
- Experience in intercultural projects
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
- Overall 15 Production Facilities
- Estimated savings within "Digitalization" in 2025 ~16 million €, based on business case calculation
- Asia: Wuhu, Changsha, Sejong, Penang, Bangalore;
- Europe: Babenhausen, Karben, Budapest, Timisoara, Brandys, Novi Sad;
- AM: Guadalajara, Guarulhos, Nogales
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here to find out more: https://www.continental.com/en/career/working-at-continental/what-we-offer/
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.