Original Equipment - Operations Manager
- Responsible for Business Area Original Equipment Tires (BA OE) Mexico operations management, including but not limited to demand planning, sales forecast, price maintenance, overdue management, logistics operations, customer relationship management, customer service operations.
- Responsible for active collaboration with BA OE the Americas functions as the OE Tires Mexico business partner to provide value creation focused solutions to serve BA OE Mexico customers. Continuous improvement of business processes through best practice and lessons learned implementation.
- Support development and execution of strategic and tactical actions to continuously improve BA OE Mexico operations with short- and long-term perspectives.
- Responsible for operations setup between Continental and OEM customers in-line with Customer Specific Requirements and BA OE standards and needs.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Management, Controlling, Key Account Management, Quality, and Manufacturing teams to ensure operations related CSRs are implemented. Support BA OE functions in maintaining relevant internal and external tools/databases/portals.
- Support customer complaint handling activities, ensure timely response to customers through effective collaboration with relevant functions across the organization.
- Local sub process owner for supply chain, demand planning, order and inventory management processes. Support internal and external audit activities.
- Lead and manage BA OE Mexico Operations associates to ensure results of their work is high in quality, effective in execution, and efficient in resource utilization.
- Collaborate with BA OE the Americas functions and local HR team to support career development of BA OE Mexico Operations associates. Identify current and future skill set needs, develop function specific training plans, monitor training effectiveness.
- Take additional responsibilities as required by BA OE the Americas based on changing business activities, customer requirements, market conditions, and new organizational needs.
Minimum 7 years of relavant job experience
Experience in operational management of business with original equipment customers
Experience with systems, tools, and processes running on SAP and JAD platforms
Good command of English
Occasional domestic and international (US and Europe) travel
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.