Warranty Engineer- Manufacturing TSR
- Planning and introduction of analysis documentation (work instructions, procedures, forms) and analysis equipment (test equipment, tools);
- Performing analyses on the parts using specific tools (SW tools, measurement equipment, other);
- Analyses, administration and documentation of return parts from customer;
- Coordination of customer complaint analysis actions;
- Document and report the status of claims analysis on a regular basis;
- Part of the problem solving team.
- Technical University degree;
- Electronics knowledge;
- Software skills are an advantage;
- Measurement equipment knowledge;
- Problem solving (5WHY, 8D, fishbone diagram);
- English advanced level;
- Presentation skills.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
- International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.