Junior Customer Quality Manager (m/f/diverse) - Limited until 01/2025 REF15024F
We're currently looking for a Junior Customer Quality Manager (m/f/diverse) for our location in Hanover. The position is limited until 01/2025. In this role, you're in charge of the following tasks:
- Responsible for the Automotive OEM customer(s) in the area of customer quality management, with a focus on high level quality issues
- Guide communication between major customer contacts, ContiTech organization and customer quality management teams of other Continental Group Sectors
- Preparation and participation in regular customer quality meetings
- Collect and evaluate customer KPIs in regards of quality to identify deficiencies or negative trends in relevant ContiTech locations
- Support the development of reporting processes and systems
- Initiate and follow up on quality improvement activities
- Support review and negotiation of customer requirements and ensure a common Continental approach
- Academic degree in economics, business administration or comparable qualification
- Knowledge of the relevant QM tools and basic knowledge of customer requirements in the automotive OEM area
- Intercultural and international experience through a stay abroad or work in an international company in the automotive industry
- Fluent German and English skills (both written and spoken)
- Independent, systematic, and structured way of working
- High communication skills and assertiveness
- Willingness for international business trips 10 - 30%
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology, or sexual orientation.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.