Embedded Software Engineer X Tech
As an embedded software engineer you will work alongside a team of computer vision and embedded software engineers to define and build industry related image recognition and robotic solutions.
- Create software using C++ ensuring code compliance with specified standards.
- Provide optimized implementations in terms of resources consumption and real-time execution.
- Work in an international distributed team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- Solid knowledge of C++
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity in collaboration methods and tools (e.g., Agile, DevOps, CI/CD, Jira, Jenkins, Git)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exciting and diversified projects;
- An inside in innovative technologies of the automotive industry;
- Wide network to research and development parties;
- Modern leadership culture;
- Individual choice of working times;
- Promotion of personal development; Participation to the company’s success.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.