Makers Garage Intern (Business)
Makers Garage is an innovation program @Continental that acts as a cooperation partner for high impact ideas. Our interns will help us validate innovation project on an entry level point from the business perspective.
The program is run by Innovation, Business Development and Digital Solution Area, ContiTech’s Central Function team that support our all our group sectors
Being present in all regions, speaking more than 5 languages and covering a broad variety of skills and expertise, we provide tailor made solutions to ensure high performance projects. This comprises processes in the fields of strategy, portfolio, innovation and digital solutions as well as technical tools and a common architecture.
The validation process will be leaded by Makers Garage Practitioner, supported by our IBD (Innovation, Business Development and Digital Solutions) team and internal stakeholders. The team will provide you an startup-type environment with access to a Makers Space to design and develop innovative projects.
What are we looking for?
Dedicated intern (m/f/diverse) at the earliest possible date to stay with us for approx. 6 months, developing business plans and initial customer validation for new products or business areas. During your internship you will be part of different innovation project from 2 – 3 Innovation projects from different fields.
- Advanced studies (Bachelor) in Business Administration, Design Engineering Industrial Engineering, International Business, or related field
- Knowledge on Project Management, Agile and Design Methodology (Desirable)
- Good Microsoft Office (Mandatory)
- Language: Good English skills, both written and spoken. German and Spanish is a plus.
- Team Player: You’ll be part of a global team, online and F2F skills must needed.
- Curious: Need to know what’s out there to understand
- Entrepreneurship / Startup Mindset / Self Taught /: Almost all projects are brand new for Continental, help us build the path for pursuing our project.
- Attention to detail: This is real life project, so we need an holistic approach of our project.
- Analytical and Strategic Thinker: Ability to overlook, analyze and visualize complex information for setting clear objectives.
- Communication: Target group-oriented across several management levels
Be part of Continental’s journey, push excitement project forward!
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.