Internship for Electrical Engineering on Smart Access - AN (TM)
Do you want to be an Internship for Electrical Engineering on Smart Access?
These should spark your interest :
Understand the design of Smart Access devices used in our automotive wireless products, then support in running HW characterization tests, including setup build, measurements with specific equipment, debug, soldering etc., plus creating test report.
Understand the design of Wireless smartphone chargers used in used in our automotive wireless products, then support in running HW characterization tests, including setup build, measurements with specific equipment, debug, soldering etc., plus creating test report.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Internship for Electrical Engineering on Smart Access:
- Hardware analog and digital electronic theory – very good understanding;
- Basic knowledge of measurement equipment such as oscilloscope, power supply, generator;
- Good English skills;
- Soldering experience would be a plus;
- Organizational skills.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping, …. )
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners;
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, Deutsch, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc);
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.