Junior Software Developer for SMY (TM)
With 18 years of experience in Timisoara, our Smart Mobility business area is the leading Software Development location world-wide in the area of Commercial Vehicles.
With a customer portfolio consisting of all major European and International OEMs, the Timisoara Vehicle Electronics Enhanced Driving&Sensorics Team is leading the major SMY technologies in the area of Intelligent Preview Functions (eHorizon), Telematic Control Units and Radar Sensors application software.
Join a highly motivated and dynamic team to develop advanced vehicle function applications. As a Software Developer you are responsible of:
- Implementation of Software features using C/C++ programming languages;
- Integration and testing of Software features;
- Creating the documentation package for Software features.
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering or a similar qualification;
- Good C/C++ programming skills;
- Relevant software development experience is an advantage;
- Embedded systems understanding is an advantage;
- Good analytical and organizational skills;
- Independent and result-oriented;
- Good communication skills;
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.