- Responsible for the complete analysis of the results achieved by ContiTech Fluid Automotive Hungária Kft. (revenue, variable and fixed costs)
- Responsible for establishing standard costs, as well as analyzing and reporting standard costs and monthly variances
- Participation and leadership in cost efficiency projects
- Preparation of the plant budget
- Monitoring and analysis of factory KPIs
- Defining the company's goals and planning tasks
- Carrying out monthly controlling closing and forecasting tasks
- Organization and execution of SAP project tasks
- Higher education (specialization in economics)
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Fluency in English
- SAP knowledge
- Excellent IT skills
- Independence, proactivity, problem-solving skills
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.