Senior Mobile Application Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Application Specialist to join our team at Continental Tires. The main responsibility for this role is to manage mobile application projects, collaborate with key users, manage incidents and changes, ensure the quality assurance of mobile applications, maintain documentations and external vendor management. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in project management, ITIL management and experience in mobile application development. Experience with SCRUM master and cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure or AWS is a plus.
- Manage mobile application projects from initiation to delivery
- Collaborate with key users to gather requirements and provide solutions
- Manage incidents and changes related to mobile applications
- Ensure the quality assurance of mobile applications
- Maintain documentation for mobile applications
- Manage external vendor(s) for mobile applications support & development
- Communicate with key stakeholders to provide updates on project progress
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT or industry working experience
- Strong background in project management and ITIL management
- Experience in mobile application development
- Experience with SCRUM master is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or AWS is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Continental Tires is a global leader in tire manufacturing with a strong focus on innovation and sustainability. We have a dynamic and collaborative work environment that values teamwork and professional development. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages to our employees.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.