eXplore Tires Manufacturing Controlling Graduate
• 6 months in Plant Controlling in Mt Vernon, learning on-the-job and get to know all controlling-related topics in the Mt Vernon.
• Introduction to Controlling processes & systems in PLT/CVT
• General introduction to production processes, rubber technologies, material flow, deeper introduction to plant operations.
• Working together with a personal mentor throughout the program
• Project based training and assignments in a group with other international trainees
• Individual assignments
• Global business group assignment
• Technical Training of Tire Technology, Tire Development and Tire Production
• Soft skill trainings: intercultural training, CBS training, teambuilding, etc.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
· Immediate Benefits
· Paid Time Off
· Tuition & Employee Discounts
· Annual Bonus
· Employer 401(k) Match
· And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
Bachelor Degree in Controlling/Finance or
Advanced level of local language & upper intermediate level of English.
Enthusiasm for "smart manufacturing", digitalization and loT, drive to improve the production processes.
Strong analytical capabilities, capacity for structured thinking and coping with high complexity
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, committed team player in a multicultural environment.
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
· Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
· Internships in Finance, preferably also international ones
· First working experience (up to 2 years), if Bachelor degree min. of 2 years work experience is required.
· Experience through internship(s) in respective areas for 8-10 months
· First project management experience desired
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. Our Mt. Vernon, IL location is seeking a highly self-motivated and passionate Manufacturing Controlling Trainee to join our Finance & Controlling group. The ideal candidate has strong technical aptitude, is striving to broaden his/her horizon and has excellent communication skills. Are you ready to shape the future with us?