Continental Scholarship 2023 (Iasi)
Continental Scholarship - Your first step towards a career in the automotive business!
We are looking for future mechanicals engineers and software developers who want to start a collaboration with Continental through a private scholarship.
Continental offers you:
- a scholarship allowance of 2080 RON/a month
- a paid summer practice of minimum 6 weeks during each year of the scholarship (only for students in 2nd or 3rd year)
Scholarships are awarded to students who:
- are in the 3rd or 4th year of study at Faculty of: Automation and Computers, Electronics and Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Mechanics or Informatics;
- have previous years' grade average is over 8.50;
- have passed all their exams;
- pass our phone screening, technical interview and HR interview;
- agree to sign an employment contract with Continental Automotive after their graduation (the contract duration has to be proportional to the number of years/months they have received the scholarship).
The deadline for your application is the 28th of February 2023.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.