Project Management/Lean Intern
WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH:
- Supporting the launch of new products
- Supporting industrialization tasks of new products
- Design and maintenance of new product layouts
- Supporting sample production of new products
- Supporting the installation and expansion of new production machines
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF:
- You are taking a full-time higher education course, mainly in technical or economic fields
- You are able to work 3-4 days a week for at least 1 year
- You have active knowledge of English
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office programs, in particular MS Excel
- Your knowledge of SAP or AutoCAD is an advantage, but not an expectation
- You enjoy working both independently and in a team,
- You are precise, thorough and flexible
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
- You can learn about the latest electronics manufacturing technologies from the most outstanding professionals
- You can take part in innovative projects that can be used as a thesis topic later
- We provide opportunities for continuous improvement and personalized performance evaluation
- We provide competitive income
Vezessen együtt a Continentallal! Tegye meg az első lépést, és töltse ki az online jelentkezési lapot!
Continental is one of the world's leading technology companies, present in Hungary with seven factories, a tire sales representative, a logistics center and an artificial intelligence development center, and employs more than eight thousand employees together with the hired workforce.