Software Product Manager (m/f/divers) - REF13416N
As Software Product Manager (m/f/divers) in the ADAS business unit you shape the future of assisted and autonomous driving. You manage the Software development activities in the electronic control units together with Agile Team Product Owners, Solution Manager and Function Product Managers from different function domains to enable software development teams creating flexible and reusable solutions for the cars, vans and trucks driving on our streets in the coming years.
- Product Management for the Application Software product used in advanced driver assistance systems
- Planning, tracking and steering of Software project (costs, content, quality)
- Regular project status reporting and exchange towards the customer (Requirements, Alignment, Release-Planning)
- Clarification and tracking of work packages for the agile Software development teams together with the Product Owners of the teams as well as collaboration with Agile Test Managers to coordinate the quality related work packages
- Software and System qualification and risk assessments regarding quality and releasing of the product
- Project related and technical leadership of people working in projects with a worldwide footprint
- Exchange with other levels (e.g. Solution Management, Business Owners, Product Owners) and Software domains
We offer a permanent full-time position at the locations Lindau, Neu-Ulm, München (Riemerling)
- Academic degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent studies preferred
- Several years of project management experience in the automotive area or comparable industries within highly globalized setups (PM certification desirable)
- Experience and passion about working according to the agile principles
- Analytical thinking, strategic orientation, innovative capacity and high customer and quality orientation
- Experience in customer communication and collaboration would be beneficial
- Very good German and English skills
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
- Our products save lives. We offer you an interesting and varied job as part of a motivated team at one of the largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
- An attractive compensation package, that comes along with unique flexible working conditions like hybrid work, flexible working time, sabbaticals that help you to balance work, family and spare time.
- Exciting, varied projects in our high-tech customer environment.
- Numerous career opportunities and the rapid assumption of responsibility, in line with our four corporate values of passion to win, trust, freedom and for one another.
- A large selection of internal and external training measures supported by our Group-wide learning platform and regular feedback meetings as part of our talent management.
- A comprehensive range of additional benefits such as various sports and wellness offers, JobRad and sick pay supplement ,support for child care, subsidization of child-sick days and much more
- Attractive regions to live and work directly on Lake Constance, in the country or in the cosmopolitan city with a heart.
Shape the future of autonomous mobility with us!
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the “SensePlanAct” chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.