ADAS – Radar Perception Engineer
As an Autonomous Driving and Assistance Systems (ADAS) Radar Perception Engineer, you'll develop Radar based Perception systems which aim to perceive and track the environment surrounding the car. Algorithm based vehicle and road tracking development are among the activities you can expect on your daily work.
- Development of radar based perception algorithms for ADAS;
- Perform software integration, testing, debugging and validation on embedded platforms and simulators;
- Measurement data analysis for algorithm evaluation and optimization;
- Analyze and evaluate internal and customer project requirements;
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in engineering related disciplines like electronics, robotics, mechanical, informatics or aerospace;
- Basic programming skills (C) and oriented-object programming skills (C++);
- Good communication, team and presentation skills;
- Fluent in English language (both spoken and written);
- Willingness to work in a distributed and diverse global team environment.
- Knowledge in ADAS features/algorithms and sensors such as Camera, Lidar and Radar;
- Experience in one of the following areas: tracking algorithms (Ex: Kalman Filters), data fusion, image & signal processing, environment modeling and perception;
- Experience in software development, preferably in the automotive industry;
What we offer:
- Exciting and diversified projects.
- An inside in innovative technologies of the automotive industry.
- Wide network to research and development parties.
- Modern leadership culture.
- Individual choice of working hours.
- Promotion of personal development.
- Participation to the company’s success.
If you meet the requirements we will get in touch within the next 15 days.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Since 2006, Continental Engineering Services (CES) has been active worldwide as an independent operating provider of comprehensive engineering services. The extensive know-how and creativity of our engineers, as well as access to Continental’s entire technology pool, provides a unique position for our development: the flexibility and speed of small engineering teams combined with the strength of an internationally leading company. In addition, our adaptability enables established mass production technology to become a reality for small series and applications at economical costs.