Plant Purchasing Group Leader
Lead and develop the Plant Purchasing team to execute the strategies of the company. Support purchasing activities to resolve conflicts. Monitor of Supplier Performance and aid in problem solving. Ensure compliance of global and local purchasing procedures. Train, Supervise and Coach to develop purchasing team.
- Bachelor Degree ( Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, International Commerce, etc.)
- Advanced English Skills
- At least 3 years in purchasing area in the Automotive Industry with desired minimum 2 years leading and developing professionals
- Demonstrated abilities leading or coordinating tasks, and escalating topics involving multifunctional, matrixed and international teams.
- Demonstrated skill to work under pressure. Take ownership of and accountability for area of responsibility.
- Desired one to two years experience working abroad. Demonstrated experience working with different cultures (direct contact or remotely).
- Desired knowledge in Project Development, NPM and Direct Material Sourcing, APQP (Advance Quality Planning), PPAP (Production Part Approval Process), PSO (Process Sign Off), Problem solving methodologies and resolution. Budget preparation and execution.
Direct Material Budget of approximately 85 Million EURO.
Make strategic planning to fulfill next year's Purchasing KPIs. Meet or Exceed vendor tool and piece price budget. Lead activities to meet or improve BU strategies for cost / efficiency.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.