R&D Software Integrator (PSS - Computing & Chassis Units )
Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world and a leader in innovation. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we’re changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart, and sustainable.
Part of Continental, the segment Passive Safety and Sensorics (PSS) is dedicated to save lives as leading supplier of innovative safety systems and we are seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented person to join our team!
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
SW Integrator is responsible for to ensure correct versions integration for multiple code sourcing and transfer data to other disciplines.
- Definition of Integration strategy and acceptance with Release Train Engineer and Architects.
- Responsible for Software version integration and build management.
- Communicate Integration Plan.
- Baselining of work products
- Verify that SW modules are integrated with correct exit criteria.
- Manage Continuous Integration System.
- Agreed work product quality levels.
- Build and test environment setup and maintenance
- SW configuration and change management
- BS: Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related bachelor.
- 3 years of experience in an international multiproject development environment.
- Preferred: 3 -5 years professional experience in Automotive.
- Scripting knowledge (Python, Groovy, Windows and Linux Command line).
- Automation Frameworks (Jenkins, Github, Azure Devops, AWS).
- Version Control Tools (Git)
- Rational ClearCase, Synergy, etc.
- Knowledge about Unit, Functional, Software, System, Integration and HIL Testing.
- Agile Methodologies knowledge.
- Static Code Checking environment setup and maintenance
- Integration test environment setup and maintenance
- Releasing and documentation of SW
- Continuous Integration
- Applicant must also demonstrate good communication, team working and presentation skills over English language.
- Listen and support teams in problem identification and decision-making.
- Planning and organizing with quality orientation Skills.
- ASPICE basic knowledge
- Programming language background (C or C++).
- Releasing and documentation of SW
- Development Teams Support
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
• Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
• Relocation Bonus for non-Queretaro Residents;
• Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
• Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
• In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
• Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
• Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
• Access to e-learning platforms;
• Career development opportunities (local and international);
• Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the “SensePlanAct” chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.