Internship for Test Engineering Team - Manufacturing TSR
Our future colleague will be responsible for the following tasks :
• Take part in the entire industrialization process for Test Equipment;
• Support the Production activity from the Engineering perspective;
• Development/adaptation of Software Tools which are used in Production environment using a wide range of Programming languages and Tools;
• Development/adaptation of Electrical diagrams which are used in Production environment;
• Be part of the Team that ensures the best functionality and high availability of the industrial Test stations after any SW or HW update;
• Implementation of global standards, new products and traceability system used in production and additional Software or Vision tools which are part of the industrial Test stations;
• Maintaining the Test sequence in order to reach the quality targets in his processes according to released procedures;
• Preparing reports and documentation which are related to the Test Team activity;
• A mentor will support you to, stepwise, take over and own your responsibilities and with our products, tools, processes and organization.
• Student in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics or other Technical University);
• Basic knowledge in Electronics or Electrical science;
• Basic knowledge in any programming language;
• Ability to take feedback and make changes as required;
• Good organizing skills;
• Good communication skills;
• Microsoft office knowledge;
• English at least medium level.
• Be curious and willing to learn !
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.